Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Let's Brainstorm...

I got quite a lot of nice feedback from the Allen Says article
I sent this week. I've included it at:

http://ownyourpaycheck.blogspot.com/2007/09/lets-brainstorm.html

if you missed it.

Most of the responses said something like ,
"I'll be thinking of ways to implement
this in my business."

So I figured a brainstorming session would be helpful
for everyone.

The gist of the article is...

"If you are a writer, write like you would
like to be written to"
"If you are a salesman, sell like you would
like to be sold to"
"If you are a speaker, speak like you would
like to be spoken to"
"If you want more love, then love like you
would like to be loved"
"If you want more friends, be the friend
you would like to see"



"When you infuse everything you do with this
secret it takes
on a magical power. Businesses dominate the
market, books
become best sellers, leaders attract huge
and loyal followings."



"How would you like it?"

"How would you respond to it?"

"How would it make you feel?"



This one simple secret is the answer.
I always ask
myself how would I like to be treated
by this company?
What would I like to see? What would
I like to get?
How would I like to be dealt with?

In my case, here is my thought process...

As someone who BUYS a lot online...I sat down and
figured out HOW I like to be sold.

I've always been a big fan of the "try it before you buy it"
model.

This will be the first thing I test out in the coming weeks.

So I'd ask you..how do YOU like to be sold.

If you need ideas for your business...tell us about your
business and what you are thinking you could
do in your business to live the principles in the article.
Simply reply to this post.

Thanks!
Leo

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

I am about sick to death of all of the hype. I just like to be told EXACTLY what is going to be included in the e-book, product, etc. No more giving exorbitant amounts of income without saying exactly what you would have to do to have that income. Just plain English and the truth with some proof if you have it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home