Friday, October 27, 2006

Day 11 - My Cross Country Adventure...

Since I last checked in I've flown from Salt Lake City through Denver on
my way to Dallas.

This was one day before Denver got walloped with snow. PHEW!

While in Dallas I stayed with my friends Dan and Kelley AND their
10...TEN...children. And you are complaining about how many kids? ;)
They are great! Verywell behaved and respectful.

I was only on the ground in Dallas for about 28 hours and then it was a
1 hour and 40 minute flight to Atlanta, GA on American Airlines...my fourth airline
company on this trip.

I've had great experiences on all the airlines.

I'm not renting a car here in Atlanta so I had to find my way to the
hotel shuttles. This is a huge and busy airport and I made a wrong turn or two but
eventually found the place I needed.

I can see the flight path of the airport from my hotel room
and right now I can see 8 planes in line to land at 10:42PM.

It was a rainy day in Atlanta but it didn't effect me since the seminar
I'm attending went all day.

It's been a great trip but I am very looking forward to getting home and
implementing all I've learned and working with the interesting people I've met....and
sleeping in my own bed will be a nice added benefit.

I'll make one more entry related to this trip once I'm home. I'm due
in Sunday morning.

Thanks for reading and thanks for your best wishes.

Leo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home