Tuesday, December 08, 2009

What is the best thing you did in 2009?

Around this time for the last three years
I've asked my readers to tell me the
best thing they did that year.

Think back on the past year and let me know the best
thing you did.

It can be in any area of your life...finances, health,
relationships, sports, stamp collecting...whatever!

I got a bunch of replies which you can read at:
http://www.LeoQuinn.com/2009Best.html

Leave a comment at the bottom of this post
with your contribution.

One of my favorite accomplishments was finally
organizing my basement. It had been on my to
do list for years and I finally got to it.

I tossed pounds and pounds of stuff. It was actually
fun once I got into it. This was all back in January
and I'm tempted to go back through all the stuff
this January and pare down again.

Getting organized is probably in the top three of
new year resolutions including getting out of debt
My friend Maria Gracia can help you get organized.
There's more paper than ever... bank statements,
insurance paperwork, schedules, school-related reports,
medical records, warranties-- and of course all the fun
paper too, like memorabilia, articles, hobby-related
stuff and more.

This is not to mention all the email
messages and computer documents that get printed and
copied each day--even more paper!

These papers start small, quickly turn into piles, and
then grow into mountains. Sometimes, these mountains of
paper get so high, that the thought of tackling them is
just too overwhelming-- especially when you don't have a
good filing system in place or much time to put one
together.

If you're sick and tired of the piles of paper taking
over your home and your life and you just don't know
where to start, I have a solution for you. The good news
is, this solution won't take hardly any time at all, and
the result will be stunning--a filing system that will
allow you to dismantle those mountains and find whatever
you're looking for in seconds.

Visit:
Maria's Site

She guarantees you'll be able to get all your paper
organized, in an efficient, easy-as-pie to set up filing
system that will be the envy of all your friends.
Check it out...
Maria's Site

Need some worthy causes to support in this season
of giving?
That's all for today. Don't forget to let me know
the best you you did in 2009.

Make it a great day!

Thank you for reading.

Leo

4 Comments:

At 10:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My daughter and I started going to church together in 2008. I hadn't attended in years, my husband works most Sundays. Her children had never been and the father wasn't interested. I drive to a church near her home (about 12 miles) and meet my granddaughter (13), grandson (8) and my daughter every Sunday. She & I form a family around the children. The kids have many activities in the church now and we know they have role models and good influences in their lives. It is good to see, visit & hug my daughter & kids every week. There are too many negative influences for children today, from every angle. My daughter and I feel we are doing a good thing and have received personal benefits, friendships and growth ourselves. It was a great idea for us all.

 
At 11:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had always wanted to volunteer for Habitat for Humanity. This year I finally did and helped build a garage. It was a learning experience plus got to meet some other nice volunteers, Jackie

 
At 3:37 PM , Anonymous Mark Bloxham said...

HI Leo,

This year, the best thing I did was become self aware of who I really am. After doing Landmark and watching Morty Lefkoe I finally realised that I'm not who I think I am, thats just layers of beliefs on top of the real me. It has given me the opportunity to now really start from a real, known position . Its scary at the same time, but still the best thing I've done ...

Mark (New Zealand)

 
At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Leo,

I spent the month of July going through my collection of books and halved the amount I decided to keep. But, it's funny how, once you start letting go of things, you want to keep going and now I am thinking of going through and weeding out more books! I will donate them as they are relatively-new, non-fiction-types, sure to please others.

As great as that was (to me), it is overshadowed by the fact that I discovered that my severe lack of energy (in one who used to be able to run around for eighteen hours a day) was due to a thyroid problem. I found a website that sells iodine supplements, which I have been taking now for three months. They have changed my life! I have some energy now to DO things that need to be done!

I even have people coming for Christmas dinner. Believe me, that once would have been out of the question for me, as I would have totally stressed out and maybe gotten through it with my husband doing almost everything and then me needing to recover afterwards for six or seven days.

Life is finally seeming like it will be normal for me once again, after years of barely functioning.
How nice of you to ask!

Blessings on you and yours!
Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home