Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Here To Help You Get Out of Debt



Hi there. Most of you already know me through my newsletter and "How To Own Your Paycheck Again" program, but just in case you don't, here's what I look like.

I'm looking forward to using this blog, since it'll let me post my ideas, thoughts, advice and any pertinent links quickly and easily, without having to write up a newsletter or clog your inbox.

For those of us who actually DO know it all, blogs are a great way to let everyone else in on our little secret. :-)

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM , Blogger Marcia Francois said...

Hi Leo

Welcome to blog land! I've been subscribed to your newsletter for a good few years now and I always enjoy your articles.

Cheers,
Marcia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home